How Snakes Use Their Blood Flow To See Better
Some of them we have seen around the internet and are to precious to miss out so we included them
Here are the TOP 20
You know you have a snake mania obsession when…
- You have a special drawer to keep perfect sheds in.
- Your freezer has more frozen rats and mice than food
- You consider an afternoon spent cleaning rodent cages “quality time.”
- You keep your deceased snakes in the freezer
- You always break the following promise (This is my last snake I swear…)
- You feel guilty picking up your “snakes rabbit food” at the pet store in front of a group of bunny adoring children.
- You actually know the nutritional value of Rats and Mice
- Your email has the word “snake” in it
- You plan your holidays with your girlfriend around major reptile expos (honey Daytona would be excellent this time of the month. Or hey why not go to Hamm this September I hear the partying there is amazing.
- Your secret drawer stash has reptile magazines instead of Victoria’s Secret catalogs
- Your non reptile loving other half knows the Latin name for a selection of herps.
- You watch bugs bunny cartoons and its reminding you to go feed you snakes.
- You’ve EVER said, “Well, maybe I’ll just raise this one for a year or so, just to see what it turns into…”
- You keep tubs of snakes under you bed
- You’ve learned that defrosting rodents in the microwave DOES NOT WORK!!
- You have way more pillowcases than you have pillows.
- You name your rodents things like “Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.”
- People come to your house and ask “What is that smell?” and you reply “What smell?”
- You’ve ever warmed up your leftovers on heat pad.
- You buy bark in bulk and you don’t even have a garden